segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

Me as Shadows

A lightning bolt comes out of my mind, and it rips the sky open. A lonely night, flickering light. I have to admit, I only made it so brief to light the awful shapes in your imagination. Now, you think you saw what you only feared.

I twist the shapes inside your eyes. I make you see what you don't want to see. A perfect illusion, as no man would believe seeing something perfectly good, but would never doubt seeing something perfectly bad. The salty water will only make it all worse.

I dig two hands into your soul and pull out what you've hidden the deepest. In the surface, it will grow. In the surface, you will see all faces of it. And you will shiver, you will feel like your own spirit is no longer by your side. And that will not be far from the truth.

Nenhum comentário: